This course is for anyone who needs to provide self-tapes for castings or auditions.
Learn the ‘do’s and don’ts’ of self-taping from equipment to lighting in our fully equipped Belfast studios. You will guided through each step in a small group environment to give you the chance to ask questions as you learn.
The course is led by Screen Acting tutor and Director Jo Dow.
Minimum age 17+
Course date: Saturday 19th November
Location: Bruford Studios, Downshire House, Belfast.
Belfast Short Courses Terms and Conditions
- The College reserves the right to amend, withdraw or cancel any course. If the College cancels a course you have booked onto your fee will be fully refunded;
- All courses are subject to a minimum number of students and will not be guaranteed until this number is reached;
- The College reserves the right to refuse admission on to any of our programmes;
- It is strongly recommended that all students insure themselves to cover the loss of any costs incurred in the event of cancellation, illness or travel problems, for which the College cannot accept any liability;
- Fees are non-returnable once a student has started the course;
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the course;
- Full fees will be refunded for cancellations within two weeks of booking;
- In the event of a cancellation after two weeks from the booking date, a sum of £50 will be retained to cover administration costs;
- The College does not offer deferments for courses not attended.
- Please dress in comfortable clothes even when working online or as instructed in the course information
Please contact us on [email protected] if you would like any further information